Cancellation & Return Policy
Electronically delivered products are not returnable or refundable. This includes:
- eBook Purchases
- PG Focus Subscriptions
If you have purchased the wrong product, please submit a Support Ticket from our Website Homepage.
PanGlobal materials will be accepted for return within the following timeframes only:
- Retail Textbook Customer: 30 Days following Delivery Date
- Educator/Approved Textbook Reseller: 180 Days following Invoice Date
Printed material returns will be accepted only if all the following conditions are met:
- Materials in new condition, with cellophane wrap intact.
- Instant Access:
- Products provided instant access follow our established refund policy. Access provided to online resources will be revoked once a return request is initiated.
- Textbook Username & Password have not been used to access online resources
- Instant Access:
- Materials returned in original shipping box or packaging as purchased
- Sets include Notice to Reader, where applicable.
- No returns will be accepted for Custom Products.
Upon approval of the conditions above, please prepare returns as follows:
- Select Signature Required for the Return Shipment
- Provide Return Shipment tracking details to email@example.com
- Shipping costs for returned items are the customer's responsibility.
CANCELLATION & RETURN FEES
A Return Fee is applied to all returns to cover warehousing & credit card charges.
- Orders cancelled prior to shipping are subject to a 10% cancellation fee of the unit price originally charged.
- Purchase Order customers (i.e., Approved Educators and Resellers) will be credited for returned items minus 20% of the unit price originally charged.
- Credit Card purchases for textbooks (online or phone orders) will be refunded for returned items minus 20% of the unit price originally charged.
Discounts apply to whole Collections only and cease to apply when items from a collection are returned. For returns of items from Collections purchased at a discount, refunds will be calculated as follows:
- The refund for returned items will reflect the discounted price.
- The full retail price on the purchase date will be applied to unreturned items in the collection.
- The difference between the full retail price and the discounted price for unreturned items will be calculated.
- This difference will be deducted from the refund, along with all return fees.
NOTE: Customers who purchase products by Purchase Order will have their refund credited (only) to their PanGlobal Account.
- You may request a product Return only when the products have been Shipped or Delivered. In any other case please call Customer service Tel: 1-866-256-8193
- Login into your account.
- Open "My order" page.
- On "My order" page, allocate the order with the product to return.
- On chosen order click "More details" button to open "Order details" page.
- On "Order details" page find "Product Return Form".
- Fill in "Product Return Form" and click the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form.
- Once the form is received at PanGlobal, the return fees will be calculated, and the Return Form will be assessed to ensure it meets the Return Policy timeframe and policy.
- If the Return Form is not approved, the customer will be contacted with details.
- Once PanGlobal has approved the return, the customer will be emailed a PanGlobal Return Authorization Number to be included within the Return Address.
- Return shipments must be received within 30 days of PanGlobal providing the RA# to the customer. Failure to do so may result in refusal of your refund request.
- Once the physical items have been received at PanGlobal warehouse and confirmed in satisfactory condition (see conditions above), PanGlobal will process a credit or refund, minus return fees, within 30 days of the return.
Address for all returns:
PanGlobal RA#: #####
Attn: Shipping & Receiving
Unit 11, 1339 40th Avenue NE
Calgary, AB T2E 8N6