Cancellation & Return Policy
Electronically delivered products are not returnable or refundable. This includes:
- eBook purchases
- PG Focus subscriptions
If you have purchased the wrong product, please submit a Support Ticket or visit the Support tab on the home page of our website.
We accept printed PanGlobal materials for return within the following timeframes only:
- Retail Textbook Customer: 30 Days following Delivery Date
- Educator/Approved Textbook Reseller: 180 Days following Invoice Date
CONDITIONS FOR RETURN
We accept printed material for return only if all of the following conditions are met:
- Materials are in new condition, with cellophane wrap intact
- Textbook username and password have not been used to access online resources
- Materials are returned in their original shipping box or packaging
- Returned sets include Notice to Reader, where applicable
- Custom products cannot be returned.
- Products that provide Instant Access follow our established refund policy. Access provided to online resources will be revoked once a return request is initiated.
CANCELLATION AND RETURN FEES
A return fee is applied to all returns to cover warehousing and credit card charges.
- Orders cancelled before they are shipped are subject to a 10% cancellation fee of the unit price originally charged.
- Purchase Order customers (i.e., Approved Educators and Resellers) will be credited for returned items minus 20% of the unit price originally charged.
- Credit card purchases for textbooks (online or phone orders) will be refunded for returned items minus 20% of the unit price originally charged.
Discounts apply to whole collections only and cease to apply when items from a collection are returned. For returns of items from collections purchased at a discount, refunds will be calculated as follows:
- The refund for returned items will reflect the discounted price.
- The full retail price on the purchase date will be applied to unreturned items in the collection.
- The difference between the full retail price and the discounted price for unreturned items will be calculated and deducted from the refund, along with all return fees.
NOTE: Customers who purchase products by Purchase Order will have their refund credited (only) to their PanGlobal Account.
- You may request a product return only after the products have been shipped or delivered. In any other case please call Customer Service at 1-866-256-8193.
- Log into your account.
- Open the "My order" page.
- Select the order with the product to return.
- Under your chosen order, click "More details" to open the "Order Details" page.
- On the "Order Details" page find "Product Return Form".
- Fill in the "Product Return Form" and click "Submit" at the bottom of the form.
- Once PanGlobal receives the form, we calculate the return fees and assess the return form to ensure it meets the Return Policy.
- If the return form is not approved, PanGlobal will contact the customer with details.
- Once PanGlobal has approved the return, the customer will be emailed a PanGlobal Return Authorization Number (RA#) to be included within the return address.
- Return shipments must be received within 30 days of PanGlobal providing the RA# to the customer. Failure to meet this requirement may result in the refusal of your refund request.
- Include the following steps when shipping your return back to PanGlobal, and note that shipping costs for returned items are the customer's responsibility.
- Select Signature Required for the return shipment
- Provide tracking details for the return shipment to email@example.com
- Once the items have been received at PanGlobal’s warehouse and confirmed to be in satisfactory condition (see Conditions for Return), PanGlobal will process a credit or refund, minus return fees, within 30 days of the return.
Address for all returns:
PanGlobal RA#: #####
Attn: Shipping & Receiving
Unit 1, 1339 40th Avenue NE
Calgary, AB T2E 8N6