Will it work on your device?
You can read the eBooks on a number of devices, like your iPhone, iPad, and android phones. You can also read them online.
How do I use it?
Login with your personal account, and navigate to your bookshelf. Locate your eBook, on your bookshelf, and click the ‘Read’ button to start reading it.
5th Class Textbook Set [Ed. 3.5]
This product is also available as an eBook
- Twelve months of access to online learning media and self-assessments
- New refrigeration content aligned with the Montreal Protocol on Substances that Deplete the Ozone Layer
- Updated information on refrigeration safety
- Latest codes, standards and regulations
- Book 1: Low Pressure Boiler Components & Operation
- Book 2: Elements of Human Comfort in Facility Operation
- Book 3: Basic Physical Science, Safety & Regulation for Facility Operation
Important Note: This three-volume set (Ed. 3.5) and the Power Engineering Fifth Class Edition 3.2 textbook set are the only single source of print learning material approved by both IPECC and SOPEEC to meet the syllabus and curriculum standards required to successfully prepare for the Fifth-Class Power Engineering Certificate of Competency examination.
Book SetPrice C$560.00Purchase Only
Book SetPrice C$1,245.00Purchase Only
Book SetPrice C$1,735.00Purchase Only
Book SetPrice C$945.00Purchase Only
Book SetPrice C$1,655.00Purchase Only
Book SetPrice C$1,780.00Purchase Only
Book SetPrice C$465.00Purchase Only
Book SetPrice C$1,470.00Purchase Only